Prawn & Avocado Salad
Very healthy, very quick and oh-so yummy!
YOU WILL NEED:
- 1 large iceberg lettuce
- 1 truss cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, sliced
- 50g/2oz snow pea sprouts
- 1 large ripe (Queensland) avocado, chopped
- 1kg cooked prawns, peeled, but with the tail section left on
- Ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons fresh dill, chopped
- 2 tablespoons tomato sauce
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons reduced fat natural yoghurt
Break the lettuce up and put the pieces into a large salad bowl. Add the tomatoes, cucumber and avocado. Toss.
Arrange the prawns and snow pea sprouts on top.
To make the dressing: Put all the ingredients in a bowl and whisk to combine. It should be pouring consistency. If it's too thick, add 1-2 tablespoons cold water.
Drizzle the dressing over the salad and garnish with extra snow pea sprouts and ground black pepper.